The 11th International Conference on Chemical Structures (ICCS) will take place in 2018. It will continue a well-established conference series that begun in 1973 as a workshop on Computer Representation and Manipulation of Chemical Information sponsored by the NATO Advanced Study Institute and thereafter was held under its new name every third year starting in 1987. The 2018 conference will build on the experience of the past successful editions to offer a strong scientific program which covers all aspects of cheminformatics and molecular modeling, including for example structure-activity relationships, virtual screening, modeling metabolite networks, etc. Participants discuss research as well as relevant technological and algorithm developments in handling and visualization of chemical structure data, workflows for complex cheminformatic analysis and machine learning. The conference fosters cooperation among organizations and researchers involved in the increasingly interwoven fields of cheminformatics and bioinformatics and combines in-depth technical presentations with ample opportunities for one-on-one discussions with the presenters.
The 11th edition will be held, one year out of phase with the intended triennial frequency, from 27-31 May 2018 at the beautiful Conference Center in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands.
The conference is jointly supported by:
- Division of Chemical Information of the American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Chemical Structure Association Trust (CSA Trust)
- Division of Chemical Information and Computer Science of the Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ)
- Chemistry-Information-Computer Division of the German Chemical Society (GDCh)
- Royal Netherlands Chemical Society (KNCV)
- Chemical Information and Computer Applications Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Swiss Chemical Society (SCS)
For more information, please see: http://www.int-conf-chem-structures.org/home.html