The 12th International Conference on Chemical Structures (ICCS) will take place June 12-16, 2022, at the beautiful Conference Center in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands.
The scientific program will include presentations and posters on cheminformatics, dealing with biological complexity, analysis of large chemical datasets, and structure-based drug design and virtual screening.
The conference is jointly supported by:
- Division of Chemical Information of the American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Chemical Structure Association Trust (CSA Trust)
- Division of Chemical Information and Computer Science of the Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ)
- Chemistry-Information-Computer Division of the German Chemical Society (GDCh)
- Royal Netherlands Chemical Society (KNCV)
- Chemical Information and Computer Applications Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Swiss Chemical Society (SCS)